Monday 19 January 2015

Valentine’s Day 2015 Special: Top 10 Romantic Love Songs

On the lovely occasion of Valentine's Day, I would like to reveal the list of my favorite Valentine's Day songs. I have them saved in the playlist of my phone and keep listening to them all the time. Most of these songs are very close to my heart. I am sharing them here with the hope that you will also love them

Valentine’s Day 2015 Songs

1. Wherever You Will Go by Charlene Soraia


2. The Air That I Breathe - ALEXIS JORDAN



3. Right Now - Akon



4. As Long As You Love Me - BackStreet Boys



5. Do you know - Enrique



6. Rhythm Divine - Enrique



7. Somebody's Me - Enrique



8. Hero - Enrique



9. Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars



10. My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion



11. I will Always Love you - Whitney Houston



The playlist is quite long but here, I have mentioned only 11 of my most favorite romantic songs. Fee free to share and express your thoughts in comments

For more >> Valentines Day Ideas 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment